 Castle / 16313
  Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

Ive been fooling around with some stop-motion animation and here's my product: Showdown of the Gold Dragon starring everyones favorite hero, Yen-Chun Mao. (URL) is my first real action film so enjoy. Another note, the only place i can think of to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) Hey, very nice. I especially liked where he took off his cloak and threw it aside. The animation worked well on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) ! How about on Brickshelf? Terry (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

Nice use of the _MATRIX_ soundtrack!! :) --==Richard==-- (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) OH yeah, well when public, go here: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)