 Castle / 16311
  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

Matt, Look again, behind the sword on the top floor: (URL) behind the croissants on the second floor: (URL) that's wasted space back there or it's a stairwell. I can't imagine with that much detail that he would leave it out. It truly is a beautiful (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) Sheesh... You have to admit, it doesn't stand out very well. From the pictures, it looked somewhat like a storage area. Perhaps if he used 1x4x2 spindled fences as railings I would have caught that. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)