 Castle / 16192
  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

(...) I like the way it starts out. How tall will it eventually be? I really enjoy the discolored bricks. I think it is more life like and it gives a model a look like it has stood for ages. The stair is also very nice. Will the pillars eventually (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Hi, thnx. It will be 4 floors tall...the cellar, the floor for the guarding knights, the big hall and the living rooms for the king and his family :) And of course the towers will be higher than the rest.....and some flags will be highest part of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)