 Castle / 16164
  Underneath the castle

There is a secret room under the castle, hidden far below the catacombs. Follow Thietger the Royal Magician as he descends into the depths in search of forbidden knowledge. Just go to (URL) listed first under Updates (beneath the castle) and is also (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Underneath the castle

(...) Just like your previous chapters, the description was almost an adventure in itself. (Did you purposely change the lighting conditions a bit dark to reflect the chamber's obscurity?) The detailing of the chamber was nicely done as well. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Underneath the castle

(...) William, Very nice, I like your catacomb design, and I like your foreboding story. It will be fun to read more. George (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Underneath the castle

Hey William, this is a fun little story! I like the image of the book tied down with four chains. Looks so innocent.. but it so dangerous. Some criticism, when your guy (wizard,monk?) dies.. it takes a moment to tell he's died. I'd recommend adding (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)