 Castle / 16157
    New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army —William Lister
   Hi All, I am slowly adding to my Village. Right now this is not a completed village and the houses are still mostly just shells, but as I get time I will be adding details and figs and putting the lot together into a village. Initially planned for a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) gray and blue color scheme works great. The new mill is good, I like how it comes apart, but I am not too keen on the red, green, and yellow windows. The colors just don't go together in my opinion... The monk's hut is great, I love the roof. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army —William Lister
   (...) dark (...) love (...) white (...) seem (...) from (...) army, (...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for the Comments. The mill is waiting for some of the White panes from bricklink. I would have preferred black or brown frames, but those are a bit pricey. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)