 Castle / 16156
  New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army

Hi All, I am slowly adding to my Village. Right now this is not a completed village and the houses are still mostly just shells, but as I get time I will be adding details and figs and putting the lot together into a village. Initially planned for a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)