 Castle / 16156
16155  |  16157
Subject:
New Medieval Village Mocs and a Centaur Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:16:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

I am slowly adding to my Village. Right now this is not a completed village and
the houses are still mostly just shells, but as I get time I will be adding
details and figs and putting the lot together into a village. Initially planned
for a walled town, I realized that with this size of the houses I would never
have the brick and wall panels needed to build my planned town. So it will end
up being a good sized medieval town with a large keep for protection. My plans
for the keep have been drawn up and I will likely build it in the next few
weeks.
Here is the link to the new village MOCs:
Included are two mills that I built. One is the town mill complet with a
Miller's house just down the hill. The other is the King's mill and it has a
much more militaristic design. It is used as both a mill and a watchtower.

Just for fun I built an army of Centaur's. The idea for the centaurs came from
Onishi Shinjis green centaur. I didn' have enough peg legs for the whole army,
but I think the minifig leg centaurs still look pretty good.

Here is my gallery link:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wlister
This has my older castles and keeps as well as the rest of my armies and
village houses.

Later...

William