 Castle / 16151
    Gobble Gobble! —Anthony Sava
   Dave Eaton and I had a rather short but useful series of emails today, and together we designed a pretty neat turkey. The original turkey-chicken (as it was neither one nor the other) was Dave Eaton's design. However, after modifying his design to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Two birds with attitude to spare —Anthony Sava
     (...) Further exploration into Dave Eaton's Turkey-Chicken design has lead me to another creature creation, and being encouraged to post it, I have. Using Ineke de Laat's peacock design as inspiration: (URL) after looking up a picture of a peacock (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Gobble Gobble! —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, Anthony's duck/chicken/goose designs inspired me to try playing around with chickens again (my 1st design): (URL) I *love* the chickeny look that this model has, but, it is a bit too large. Maybe it'd work as a technic-scale or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Gobble Gobble! —Anthony Sava
   In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <SNIP> (...) A big mess :) --Anthony (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)