 Castle / 16148
  My wife's Lord of the Rings Mini Figures

I don't follow Lord of the Rings topics much, and less in the brick-form; my apologies. But, I want to share that my wife does, and she has made a rare foray into building due to LotR. She has made the following figs from bits and parts from my (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My wife's Lord of the Rings Mini Figures

James: Very nice. I think my favorite is Aragorn, although the minifig head used for Gandalf is perfect. One non-Lego question - from where did you get the background map of western Middle-Earth? Tim "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)