 Castle / 16115
  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Hey wow I like the head! Nice! Those pod fins are a part of choice in Dragon building, bravo. As I look for the body it seems a little thin, but as I look at the rest of the creation it certainly looks to scale. However, I think its really neat (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

(...) Thanks, the head alone was a small project, but compared to that, the spine was a whole different story :) (guess how many clips went into that?) (...) I'm just pleased the project ended up on scale, albeit I originally proposed it to be much (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)