 Castle / 16082
  A Cool Chaos Pic

As I work to finish my latest MOC, one that I must admit might just rival Corincia the Fortress City, I figured I'd share this cool picture I have for chapter 2. Think of this as "Return of The Teaser of Chaos!" (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

(...) claws.... I like that dragon better than Karak, really, mostly because this looks like a bulldog. (but so did the red dragon, really....) Aramir (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

Aggie! Looks good. I like what you're doing with Ikros Round 2 so far! The cinematic quality of your pictures are getting better and better!!! I'm looking forward to Ikros the movie coming soon!! -Matt (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

(...) nail.. err.. claw-polish is just too much to be damaged. oooh! I love yer teasers! _lenny (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)