 Castle / 16075 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HAE13p.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) Well now how did this slip by without any comments? Hmph... Very otherworldly. I'm looking to learn how to use the more modern pieces but have a ways to go. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  The Four: Chapters 5-6

Here is the next bit of my saga. (URL) I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter 5. Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics. Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Stephen, I had a lot of fun playing with this. Neat addition to your site. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs: Brickby

(...) Really an awesome few buildings you have so far! Really crisp, clean building style. I'm x-posting to castle to let the castlers have a chance to look at these awesome townhouses! -Lenny (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact