 Castle / 16050 (+5)
  New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Hello, Well, after many a sleepless night working on testing new ideas for a dragon mech, and placing a few orders on bricklink, I'm proud to announce the result of a three week effort, the Akael Me'Han dragon project. And no, I wasn't bluffing when (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general) !

  Coat of Arms Designer

This isn't really LEGO, but it is medieval. I've created a Coat of Arms Designer which you are welcome to play with: (URL) is the Beta version. Eventually I'll make one that lets you print out your design. I'm trying to figure out how to make it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Oops. I should have mentioned that this was made with Flash and you'll need the plug-in in order to play it. It's the same one you need for the LEGO website, so if you can see the LEGO page, you're all set. Stephen (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) Hey, that's pretty nifty. I had a lot of fun just messing around with it. It would be very neat to see a version that could work with LEGO Printing. The colors are already very well suited for LEGO. Imagining my future army of coordinated (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

despite some minor typos here and there.. here it is: (URL) the recent additions of the The Rising 2nd Half (parts 4,5,6) and the epilogue The Khan. thoughts are welcome, but ignorance is not. -lenny (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact