 Castle / 15998
Re: New LEGO Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
did anyone noticed this dragon http://www.1000steine.de/temp/china-1.jpg ?

This weapon is cool too: http://www.1000steine.de/temp/china-2.jpg
Both available in #7419 Dragon Fortress

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7419

           !WoW this is incredible!
I had no idea that there was a Dragon in that set…
The pictures of the set shows no indication!
         -(well… ‘xcept the name…)-

This is soooo wicked, I'm getting at least three!!!
And yah, I'm with Matt…I'm hoppin’ that the
Dragon will be available in smaller sets.
Like this one-> http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4818

Thank you so very much for this information René.
      These pictures are just wonderful.

                  --==Richard==--