 Castle / 15952
  Re: Next Chapter

Very cool. You've developed the plot well, and the pictures really work with the text. I can't wait for more! It sounds very interesting. The only nitpick I have is that the text is too dark for my monitor. My monitor for some reason displays things (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next Chapter

(...) Actually others have said the same thing. I'm trying to figure out a good text color that is brighter but the same hue. There is a lot of text on my pages and the program i use to make the page is rather irritating to change all the text but i (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)