 Castle / 15952
Re: Next Chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:40:55 GMT

Very cool.  You've developed the plot well, and the pictures really work
with the text.  I can't wait for more!  It sounds very interesting.

The only nitpick I have is that the text is too dark for my monitor.  My
monitor for some reason displays things really dark, even with the
brightness and contrast yanked up to maximum, and the text is only readable
by blocking it with the cursor.

However, I bet that this only applies to a few people.

I have one other question: were does this take place?  The first characters
have Eastern names, yet some of the other people have European names.

Very nice story.  The pictures and building is great- I particullarly like
the face you used for the king.

-JHK

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
I finished the next two chapters in my story.
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/Stories
I think it sets up the basic plot very well.

I have some new camera software making pictures a lot easier to take so I
will have a few more chapters and MOC soon!!!

Of course questions and comments on my story and site are greatly appreciated.

-Nick