 Castle / 15890
    Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Thanks! (...) The camera I use is a ~$200 dollar HP digital camera: (URL) the way to go. it cuts down time it takes to do this by yards and yards. My wife split it with me. Oh yeah, and re-chargable batteries are a MUST! I go through a four (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur —John P. Henderson
   (...) I know this is getting off topic, so if anyone replies, feel free to FUT it elsewhere... I actually would enjoy doing an epic length series of comic-style stories like this. With my recent rebudgeting, I might be able to save over most of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)