 Castle / 15887
  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Exactly. Nothing against Anthony Sava's storytelling style, though. (...) It's not horrible, but I have to stop and think about the words a little more. It's your design style though, and go with it. It is a neat font, though. (...) He kind of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) I understand. I'm also currently balancing between space and castle. It was actually space that got me back into story-telling: ((URL) and inspired me to go through with Beyhadur. It would be totally cool to continue the Xander story, tho. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)