 Castle / 15885 (-5)
  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Nice start, though your choice of font for the narrative text is a little difficult to read. I've always liked the comic book style storytelling (as is shown by my Castle World and Vader stories) Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for the feedback. The biblicalness, while totally unlike myself personally (a hardened cynic), comes really easily (prolly from being a preacher's kid). My wife said the same thing. What do you mean a more detailed version? (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) Thanks for the feedback. Yes there will be only 4 chapters - but the 2nd and 3rd chapters are MUCH longer! and will be divided up into "parts" for easier digestion. All in all the story will have almost 100 pictures! I hope to be able to get (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Tanya, (...) Thanks. (...) As I wrote to matt, the english is my problem :-( Denix (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Matt, (...) I know. It's my problem. My site would be in english but my english is not so good and I don't have the time to translate and adapt all of may texts. (...) Thanks ;-) (...) I have made the inside of the Inn, a new plate is complete (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact