 Castle / 15857
  Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi all castle builders, It's done, I have updated my website by adding a chapter for my medieval town. You'll can see in a lot of pictures, description of the main buildings (floor by floor), description of the inhabitants and an interactive map (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

(...) Denix, You have made some wonderful MOCs. I remember seeing some of these the first time I saw them, but I saw some new ones too. Thanks! George (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Denis, I love the turn towards medieval town creations. I hope this is only a small part in what will be a HUMUNGOUS (sp) town! Looks great, in classic Pouchain style: neat, clean, and beautiful! _lenny (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

(...) Well, you site is screaming at me to learn french. (why did I ever take spanish? :) Anyway, great job with everything by far. Even though the site isn't translated, it's not really needed since your creations stand out well enough. (but the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Beautiful work, Denis! I have just enough French to understand in general terms your descriptions, but I wish it were easier for me! ;) I never learned to think in French, so I think I'll have to dig out the dusty old translation dictionary to get (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Lenny, (...) I hope too ;-) I really woulk like to make a huge town. But it'll take time and money :-( (...) Thanks ;-) Denix (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Matt, (...) I know. It's my problem. My site would be in english but my english is not so good and I don't have the time to translate and adapt all of may texts. (...) Thanks ;-) (...) I have made the inside of the Inn, a new plate is complete (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi Tanya, (...) Thanks. (...) As I wrote to matt, the english is my problem :-( Denix (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)