 Castle / 15830 (-5)
  Re: ugh

(...) I am listening to you. I cant wait for your story etc! i like your DraKen game, too. I now do like the idea of combining Draken and Uldeseen, if DraKen becomes a realm of its own.... maby have a small ocean (100-150 miles) deviding the two? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've done it again!

Thank you, Joey. I like the goblins especially. Tanya (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh

(...) I agree with you on that. The reason why castle is in a mess is because people go on comparing both groups activity! It's like getting a failing mark on a test, and the person next to you passes with flying colors. Complaining to the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) No it isn't. The Medieval Marketplace is a rough set of guidelines on building Marketstalls. It is not "rules and territories." There is no: * territory or realm to speak of. * no characters involved. * no interaction of any sort (aside from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: I've done it again!

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes: <snipped> Excellent renditions! Although I'm not much of an advocate for modifying figures, my commendments on a job well done. I particularly like the wolf knight and swordsmen. :) <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact