 Castle / 15768
  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: <snip> (...) <snip> If he was approaching stealthily, why would it seem as though the locals tried to avoid him? surely if he's approaching stealthily, he'd be (at least) avoiding the attention of the locals, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

(...) Heh...you're really picky about detail, aren't you? Well, when you have only a few minutes to type something, and I have my annoying siblings jabbing at me to get on the computer, the chances for error are far greater. Try writing something (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)