 Castle / 15758
    Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern —Joey Finnell
   Hi tonya, Very impressive, I can see a great story unfolding here. One question; are you planing on playing it out with lego characters? cuz that would be pretty cool, well keep it up. Laterz Joey (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Nope. My thought was to have a "virtual" Tavern for us .castle folk to write on, add to, and have fun with right here online. Tatyana The master mason or the petulant queen (depending on the moment) ;) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)