 Castle / 15746
  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) I personally like the idea of including resurrection of characters if this is a fantasy game. However, I would place huge restrictions on it. The kind of magic that can bring back the dead would be tremendously powerful magic (for presumably a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) I agree, (...) Sounds like Necromancy, I myself think that this sort of stuff should be included in the game, gives it more of an edge, take the Necromancer for instance, who wouldn't want a spell, where you can raise a skelaton or two to do (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)