 Castle / 15744
  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) Well, How about abreviations: L.C.A (lego castle adventur), M.L.G (medievil lego game) ,or decide on a name for the realm and name it that Eg: Legonia, Halavance. I know its not very good but try it Also, one night while I was catching up on (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) [Sorry for any typos. I'm wearing gloves because it is rather cold here.] I would stray away from any game name that includes the trademark word Lego. Unless the game is sanctioned by TLC, you could risk trademark infringement. IMO, Yaron's (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)