 Castle / 15694
  Re: Some support for game project...

Count me in! I'll be glad to help in any way I can. One question though. Can we use are Characters from are castle world? (actually make that 2 questions) and how would we do this would we get together or do it all online like the IOM project (which (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) well, during IOM that was the whole point. it was a place where everyone's characters could meet. Some made up new characters, others sent old characters. Quite a few invented new characters that were already based in the old world (like (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)