 Castle / 15645 (+5)
  Re: My modular castle creations

Jon - absolutely superb (and an awful lot better than the attempt I made to do something similar a few month ago). Well thought out from the commercial axis as well - a nice mix of subjects & good 'price points'. I for one would like to see your (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) fortifications and color choices. It reminds me of the preset template for a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model). A very rugged and standard form. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: My modular castle creations

Jon, I just had to say, very tastefully done! I really like the livery and the gate house. The nice part is, you can 'buy' extra wall sections to expand the sides making it a much deeper walled city. That way you could fit everything inside the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) Which is exactly what the original classic-gray castles promised but never quite lived up to. Your designs are so simple as to be brilliant, and I like how there would be a range of sizes and prices within your hypothetical theme. Also, your (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Thanks, I would have loved to stick with the short battlements as well, but I was limited as to how they would connect to the towers. I could make them work in every set except the corner owers, as they weakened the integrity of the towers upper (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact