 Castle / 15589
  Re: roll call (27 more needed?)

(...) Hi, Tanya! Im glad my bringing back the roll call did something. Welcome to Loyal to Castle! I am familier with the Midevil Marketplace. (i currently do not want to participate, however.) Dont feel bad about not having same colored castle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: roll call (27 more needed?)

(...) Hmmm...you want .castle to be less boring but don't want to participate in what is going on? I don't understand this, please clarify. (...) It does work, but isn't necessary if you don't want to. (...) Your buildings would have a lot of detail (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: roll call (27 more needed?)

(...) Sorry, i re-read it and i can see it was a bit confusing. heres a clarification: The MM does not strike my interest as much as the IOM did when i first discovered it. I do think it is a good idea, and is a good group idea, but i, personally, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)