 Castle / 15558
    Re: How many bad men are good —Josh Wedin
   Hey Daniel, I have a few ideas. The goblin heads from the harry potter sets are good for some kind of bad guy. Someone (I forget who) made them into orcs. There are also a good good minotaur on brickshelf. A giant might be good as long as there (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: How many bad men are good —Josh Wedin
   Oops forgot to say what I thought about the wraiths. I think 5 is a good number. One leader and a small even numbered band with him. Oh, I just reread my last post and I only meant to put one 'good' before the minotaur, don't know how that happened (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)