 Castle / 15504
  Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

Hi Jeremiah, I really like what you have done here in such a small space. Lots of detail put together in a believeable way. Other points I like - The way it hinges from the outside of the stairwell, totally unexpected and kinda cool the overhang of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

(...) I can't really take credit for the stair overhang, since it was in the picture I based the cottage on. The hinge thing was mine though - a bit of inspiration can really give a model a defining feature. (...) I hadn't even noticed that :) Nope, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)