 Castle / 15502
    Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Alan Findlay
   Stephen, Your bazaar is perfect. I love it - especially the way you made the awnings. I will probably try to emulate this for my own city. Thanks for sharing. Alan (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace —Stephen Wroble
   Thanks Alan, I'm glad I could be of inspiration. I experimented with different kinds of hinges and different size plates before I settled on this "twisty" configuration. When you make your own, depending on the shape of your market, you might (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)