 Castle / 15496
    Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage —Daan Bargerbos
   hello Jeremiah VanderMark! I like it very much what you've accomplished with this tiny building. A agree completely with the cartoonish look, you mentioned. It's so nice to see what playing with shapes can do to these bricks. Inspiring! Looking (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Thanks! Yeah, the whole "rounding the brick" thing is pretty interesting. I think it adds a bit of... well, not realism, per se, but it definitely adds something to the regular square buildings. I try to build roofs without slopes so I can get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)