 Castle / 15485
  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Nathan, Very neat MOCs. I especially like the statue makers shop. Now I really have to build one of my own, since you and Lenny have done one! The securities firm almost looks like it could be a gate to me. Maybe the entrance to your market? The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) Thanks much (and sorry for the late reply... I've been off line recently). The securities firm was originaly going to be one tower with another shop on the other side before I got the idea for what you see. Had I created it more logicaly I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)