 Castle / 15469
    Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town —Stephen Wroble
   (...) ! (...) Hi Denix, The medieval town looks great! I like the way you've made it in sections so we can see into the buildings and basements. I also like the level of detail, the well with the chain and pulley is a really nice touch. I'm looking (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town —Denis Pouchain
   (...) Thanks ;-) (...) It's planned to be in the next release of my site. Have you seen that I have changed all of my site this week-end and added a links page with a link to your site ? Denix ____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town —Stephen Wroble
   (...) Your new site looks good, it's easier to find things now (for those of us who don't read French!) On your last site, I saw the buildings, but I didn't see the boats or minifigs. You do good work, Denix. (Thanks for the link!) Stephen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)