 Castle / 15460
  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) It is $179.98 for a case of that particular set, and a case contains 2 sets as written in the description. That means they're $90 each. It looks neat, and I'll probably get one when it's on sale sometime, but I won't pay $90 for one. However, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) I don't think it's leaked. I remember I think for the last 2 years seeing the new stuff on this Marz site. It's just a distributor for stores, so when it gets here it's official and anybody can know about it. Notice some of them have 'no (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)