 Castle / 15445
    Re: 10066 on LSAH —Cary Clark
   (...) ... (...) ... I noticed the same thing, but I don't think it is a bug. My understanding is that you can mix and match the bulk packs to obtain the discount. Cary (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: 10066 on LSAH —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) Yes, yes, you can mix and match. The discount is for ordering 15 total bags, from all of the qualifying bags. They don't all have to be the same bag. If you had to order 15 of the same item to get the discount, very few people would actually (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)