 Castle / 15439
  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Wow Nathan, I finally got the chance to check out your BS folder, you've got some nice work there all around! CastleInn: I love seeing what others have done with this baseplate since I built my Inn on it. Proves that those 'crappy' baseplates can be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi, (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks, I saw your inn (I think it was yours) when I first stumbled across Lugnet, some time before I began to contribute. I have always used bases but this one just sat around untill I saw yours then I set it in a "to use" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)