 Castle / 15429
    Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Matt Hein
   (...) Nice! I like how you divided the shop into two halves, with a shafted style of building on the inside. Very intriguing. I also found it very interesting on how both sides of the store intersect through the middle, and the fact that passers-by (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
    Hi Matt, (...) Thanks! (...) This was the purpose I had in mind when I built it. (...) also as usual my rather poor pics (I will improve). (...) Very Soon, Thanks for your comments and God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)