 Castle / 15388
15387  |  15389
Subject:
Black Falcon minifigure sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:36:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just finished making a sculpture of a Black Falcon minifigure.  I was
inspired by Joel Bedger's minifigure sculptures.  It's based on LEGO's 3723
Minifigure sculpture.
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/BlackFalcon.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/