 Castle / 15344
    Re: Please read this! —Matt Hein
   (...) Of course...However, intrepreting science-fiction into my story, magic is possible in a technical sense. (...) I've heard about Simeraillion...some fantasy geeks at my school tried to 'convert' me to Tolkeinism. I read a few pages, and somehow (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Please read this! —Anders Isaksson
   "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H7HEoG.n2u@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe because the Silmarillion is so vast (and quite ancient in style), and sketches the creation/world/history background for LOTR - The whole Bilbo + LOTR (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Please read this! —Nathan Todd
    Hi, I have to say: I just started reading Tolkien 3 years ago (6+ if you count the hobbit). I read the hobbit, and like a lot of people I know, hated it. After that I decided not to read any more Tolkien. Then why passing through an airport on a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)