 Castle / 15306
  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) I've started reading the story but have yet to finish - it's a good one though! Lot's smiles :) (...) Yikes! Good stuff! Looks like a real trailer done with a big budget! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Great to hear! I always appreciate the effort to attempt to read my story, even if people never finish it. I'm glad you're liking it thus far. (...) Thanks much! I worked pretty hard on it, I just regret I didn't have new pictures to work (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)