 Castle / 15293
  Re: Please read this!

(...) Superbly written Matt. You've really captured the essence of aristocracy in the way your characters speak. I must say the amount of five dollar words in your story signifigantly dwarfs the number in my own. However, and maybe it's just me, and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please read this!

(...) Did you mean by any chance, your story dwarfs in five dollar words compared to mine, or the other way around? Hmm...^_^ (...) Thanks for the feedback. (...) Heh...I hardly read enough as is...I draw a lot of anime, though, so that's a source (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)