 Castle / 15287
    Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie! —Leonard Hoffman
   Possible adult content? Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros? I have lost my innocence. I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all know, I love to do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie! —Anthony Sava
   (...) I'm afraid I felt compelled to put the warning on my story. If you'll go back to the original site, you'll see it's there now too. I feel that if I want my story to be socially accepted, especially by non fan created websites, it would be to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)