 Castle / 15265
  Re: Marketplace Entries

oooh Lenny, you are going to hate me now! I programmed the update for the web site but had trouble with Ozbricks. I patiently waited for tech support from Micheal at ozBricks and got my problem fixed two days ago or so. Then I realized I needed to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Marketplace Entries

oh oh! no problem at all! No need for any special recognition. I had an extra two hours at work with nothing else to do, and like I said, the point of the site was to make *your* job easier when things got straightened out. I hope it was helpful, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)