 Castle / 15246
  Takeshi Itou has done it again

(URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Takeshi Itou has done it again

(...) again, maybe this is jealousy bleeding through. -lenny (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Takeshi Itou has done it again

(...) I like this one too. Very, very nice. I think it has been here for a while. I can't believe how nice his MOCs are. I too wish I had that many bricks, I don't know if I could build this well. Not at first anyway! (...) Maybe it is jealousy, but (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)