 Castle / 15263
Re: Takeshi Itou has done it again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rick Cuijpers writes:

I like this one.. ooh what I could do with that many bricks!

I like this one too.  Very, very nice.  I think it has been here for a
while.  I can't believe how nice his MOCs are.  I too wish I had that many
bricks, I don't know if I could build this well.  Not at first anyway!

call me a critic, but all of his towers are starting to look alike. but then
again, maybe this is jealousy bleeding through.

Maybe it is jealousy, but I kind of agree with you.  This tower is just big,
I like his other towers better.  Of course, if anyone else built this then I
would think it was wonderful.  Takeshi has made us expect the amazing and
awe-inspiring from him.  What I like about this tower is the landscape.  He
is a master of building an awesome landscape and then putting his building
into that.  This is his first desert MOC, I think.  He did really good on
the landscape.

Still building but nothing as good as these,
Josh