 Castle / 1523
    MOC Rock castle almost finished —Eric Brok
   My Rock Castle is getting close to completion. The main structure covers 3 x 3.5 32-stud baseplates, and the hardest part actually was to fit everything in that confined space ;-) If time and table room would allow, I could go on doing the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC Rock castle almost finished —Paul Davidson
   I really can't wait -- I think you've made some of the nicest models ever built from Lego bricks. :) I loved the Frost Castle, it's a major source of inspiration I have for my Alpine Kingdom, which is somewhere in its planning stages. -- Paul (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)