 Castle / 1523
1522  |  1524
Subject:
MOC Rock castle almost finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:32:19 GMT

My Rock Castle is getting close to completion. The main structure covers 3 x
3.5 32-stud baseplates, and the hardest part actually was to fit everything
in that confined space ;-)
If time and table room would allow, I could go on doing the surroundings
(this is addictive) but I'll draw the line here, finish the detailing and
get back to other things, like work :-)

Some prelimianry pics may be published by the end of this week, but the
foto-shoot of the finished model will take some longer.

BTW, there's an older castle (Frost Castle) on my site for those of you who
didn't see it before. The new one will be an attempt at less fantasy and
more realism.

Eric Brok
--------
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: