 Castle / 15215
  Re: Inventory questions

(...) Black Falcon's Fortress? I found an inventory here. (URL) the set only has one yellow tudor wall, although the price is unbeatable. That reminds me, I still haven't procured a copy for myself. (probably buy one for Christmas to compliment my (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inventory questions

(...) (URL) Who knows...there aren't enough inventories out there (...) True. Belville inventories are really thin on the ground, despite all the demand for parts, and there are lots of significant, recent sets (the UCS Naboo Fighter, most of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)