 Castle / 15200
    Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) Grrrr I guess because I SK8 all day till 5 I use alot of slang. If I offended anybody I am sorry I mean If you want to be gay ok thats none of my biz but come on You know what I ment. I guess being away so long I got used to slang all day. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: pics of every new 2003 set righ here —Matt Hein
   (...) I personally give little liking to NBA figures. As far as I'm concerned, they look really awkward. Anyway, back to discussion... (...) (hmm...) Yep. Overfueled anxiety and tension. Symptoms of "Lugnetitis". (and to think, one word started it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)